Call Our Office Today for Details:
– Dust Barrier & Protection – We start by applying dust barriers and floor protection
– Demolition – Tear out cabinets, countertops, flooring, trim, sheetrock etc.
– Clean-Up – Get rid of all debris & prepare walls, floor, and ceiling for construction
– Evaluate the Space – Inspect all of the framing, wiring, plumbing, & HVAC. Correct any faulty areas with approval from homeowner If everything looks good we will proceed to the next step
– We will do any necessary framing to accommodate the cabinets, built-ins, kitchen island, soffit etc.
– We will confirm all measurements with the kitchen designer
– Plumber – Run water & gas lines, venting, drains, & heat runs.
– HVAC – Exhaust venting and re-routing of heating ducts
– Electrical – Walk-Thru w/ homeowner Precisely lay out exactly where all of the electrical outlets, lighting, and power feed for the appliances will be placed. Electrician will rough-in all electrical outlets, lighting and sound system.
– Insulate – Ext. Walls, Ceiling, & Sound Batt insulation.
– Sheetrock, Tape, & Texture – Pick out a texture or match the existing texture throughout your home.
– Paint – Prime and paint your kitchen – Color will be selected in advance – Paint or stain – doors and trim
– Flooring Prep and Installation – Depending on the type of flooring, there may be a difference in prep time
or an acclamation time period.
– Cabinet Installation – We will break down all of the boxes and install the cabinets per kitchen layout.
– Countertop Template / Installation – As soon as the cabinets are installed the countertop fabricator will make a precise template.
* Granite / Stone fabrication will take 2-4 weeks.
* Laminate countertops will be built right after the cabinets are installed
– Trim & Doors – Install baseboard, casing, and doors that are pre-finished.
-Fill all nail holes
– Decorative backsplash – Install tile backsplash
– Electrical Finish – Hang Light Fixtures, Trim Outlets and Sound System.
– Plumbing Finish – Install Plumbing Fixtures & Faucets
– Appliances – Install Appliances
– Final inspection conducted by Homeowner and Project Manager
– Completion List Finalized